If you're experiencing performance issues in Cinemagraph Pro for macOS, make sure you have the latest versions of macOS and Cinemagraph Pro installed.
- Check for macOS updates in the Mac App Store by selecting Updates on the Mac App Store toolbar. Cinemagraph Pro for macOS requires macOS 10.13 High Sierra or later so if you are running an earlier version, we recommend upgrading.
- Check for Cinemagraph Pro updates in-app or on the Mac App Store. If you downloaded the app on flixel.com, select Check for Updates under the Cinemagraph Pro menu. If you downloaded Cinemagraph Pro on the Mac App Store, click Updates on the Mac App Store toolbar.
If you're experiencing performance issues on the latest versions of macOS and Cinemagraph Pro, report the problem to Flixel Support. When reporting a problem to Flixel Support, send a screenshot of your system overview so we can learn more about your Mac. Please answer the following questions to help us reproduce the problem:
- What issue are you experiencing (freezing, crashing, slow, etc.)?
- When does the issue occur (creating a new document, editing, export, etc.)?
- What steps did you take before the issue occurred?
- Does the issue occur in multiple documents or a specific document?
After answering these questions, we may request your Cinemagraph Pro document and source video for testing purposes.