Licenses purchased on the App Store will be connected to the Apple ID associated with the purchase. As long as you're signed in to your device with the Apple ID associated with the purchase, you should have access to the licensed software.
If you're having trouble removing the watermark from your licensed software, select Restore Purchase in your in-app Account Settings. If restoring the purchase doesn't remove the watermark and you're unable to connect to the App Store, follow the troubleshooting instructions below:
- Launch iTunes on your computer
- Go to the Account menu and click Sign In...
- Sign in to the iTunes Store
- Go to the Account menu and click View My Account...
- Find your Purchase History and click See All
- Look for Cinemagraph Pro and click on the arrow icon to view purchase details
- Check if the price of Cinemagraph Pro is listed as Free or contains a value
If the price is listed as Free, you may have used another Apple ID to purchase the license. Repeat these steps with all your other Apple accounts to find out which Apple ID is associated with the license purchase. Sign in to the App Store with the Apple ID associated with the license purchase to remove the watermark from the app.
If the price contains a value and you're still unable to remove the watermark, delete the application and download it again while signed into the App Store with the Apple ID associated with the license purchase.
Flixel does not have access to Apple's account and purchasing recording so if you continue experiencing problems connecting to the App Store, please report the problem to Apple Support.