There may be a simple explanation as to why Cinemagraph Pro for macOS crashes or freezes on you. If the app crashes or continuously freezes, follow the steps below to troubleshoot.
- Ensure you have the latest update of Cinemagraph Pro for macOS. If you downloaded the app on flixel.com, select Check for Updates under the Cinemagraph Pro menu in-app. If you downloaded Cinemagraph Pro for macOS on the Mac App Store, check for updates there.
- Ensure you have the latest macOS software update by checking for updates in the Mac App Store or selecting App Store under the Apple menu. If your software isn't up to date, install the latest version.
- Ensure your source video and recent Cinemagraph Pro documents are saved on your local drive. If they're saved externally, save them to your local hard drive.
- Clear your recent documents in Cinemagraph Pro by selecting Open Recent > Clear Menu under the File menu. Before clearing old Cinemagraph Pro documents, ensure they're backed up for future editing.
- Close any applications you aren't using
If you've completed the steps outlined above and the app is still crashing or freezing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please let us know when the app crashes or freezes. For example, does it crash or freeze when you import a video, open an existing document, or when you export? Send us as much information as possible along with your System Overview and we'll work with you to get the issue resolved!