The latest Cinemagraph Pro 2.1.1 for macOS update fixes an issue for imported videos with incomplete color properties on macOS 10.12 Sierra. The masked area on exported cinemagraphs was black on Macs with wide color displays or color-shifted on others.
New cinemagraphs created in Cinemagraph Pro for macOS will not be affected by this issue after the software update.
The preferred method to fix the cinemagraphs that were formally affected by this issue is to recreate them from the original source video.
If you no longer have access to the source video, follow these instructions:
- Download Fix Cinemagraph Color Profile.app
- Drag 'Fix Cinemagraph Color Profile.app' to the Dock
- In Finder, select the .cinemagraph document that exports the mask incorrectly
- Control+click on the document and click Show Package Contents
- Drag the movie.mov file onto the 'Fix Cinemagraph Color Profile.app' in the Dock
- Click OK
- Open the .cinemagraph document and export
- Report any problems to firstname.lastname@example.org