When you upload a cinemagraph to your Flixel gallery, a unique embed code is generated so you can easily share it on websites. The Flixel embed code will autoplay and loop your cinemagraph and detect the browser and device to send the appropriate file type.
Follow the steps below to copy the embed code of your cinemagraph and embed it to websites built with PageCloud. If you're already familiar with uploading and embedding cinemagraphs, you can head straight to the PageCloud instructions at the bottom of the page.
- Upload your cinemagraph from Cinemagraph Pro for macOS or iOS
- Once processed, click on the cinemagraph on your flixel.com profile
- Click Embed
- Select Responsive (recommended) or Fixed
- Check Use HD
- Click Embed Code to copy the code to your clipboard
- Open the PageCloud Editor
- Use the keyboard shortcut ⌘V (Command-V) on Mac. If you're building your website on Windows, use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+V instead.
- Paste the embed code
- Position your cinemagraph on the page
- Click Save
For more information about building your website with PageCloud, visit PageCloud Answers.