When you upload a cinemagraph to your Flixel gallery, a unique embed code is generated so you can easily share it on websites. The Flixel embed code will autoplay and loop your cinemagraph and detect the browser and device to send the appropriate file type.
HTML editing is available in Pro, Pro Plus, and Unlimited plans on Format. Follow the steps below to copy the embed code of your cinemagraph and embed it to websites. If you're already familiar with uploading and embedding cinemagraphs, you can head straight to the Format instructions at the bottom of the page.
- Upload your cinemagraph from Cinemagraph Pro for macOS or iOS
- Once processed, click on the cinemagraph on your flixel.com profile
- Click Embed
- Select Responsive (recommended) or Fixed
- Check Use HD
- Click Embed Code to copy the code to your clipboard
- Click on the page icon on the left side of the editor
- Select the custom page you wish to edit or create a new one
- Click Add Section > Text
- Select Custom HTML under HTML Blocks
- Paste the embed code
- Preview or save your changes
To embed a cinemagraph to your header on gallery and collection pages, click Add Item and select Header Text. Click on the </> icon at the bottom right of the text editor and select HTML. Paste the embed code and preview or save your changes.
For more information about building your website with Format, visit the Format Help Center.