Whether you're creating cinemagraphs on Cinemagraph Pro for macOS or Cinemagraph Pro for iOS, you can share them on Twitter in a few simple steps.
Cinemagraph Pro for macOS
- Export your cinemagraph by selecting Export (⌘E) at the upper right corner of the app or under the File menu
- Select H.264 (MP4) under Format
- Increase the number of repetitions to equal under 6.5 seconds. If a single repetition exceeds 6.5 seconds, increase the number of repetitions to equal about 60 seconds. All videos under 6.5 seconds uploaded to Twitter will autoplay and loop.
- Click Next and name your file
- Go to Twitter and upload your cinemagraph in a new Tweet
Cinemagraph Pro for iOS
- When you're done editing your cinemagraph, tap Done
- Select Export
- Increase the number of repetitions by selecting Twitter under Repetitions. If your cinemagraph exceeds 6.5 seconds, Twitter will not appear under Repetitions. In that case, increase the number of repetitions to equal about 60 seconds.
- Tap Save and select Photo Library
- Open the Twitter app and upload your cinemagraph in a new Tweet
Did this answer your question?