Cinemagraph Pro for iOS is sold exclusively on the App Store. The license will be connected to the Apple ID that purchased it. As long as you're signed in to your device with the Apple ID that purchased the license, you should have the licensed version of Cinemagraph Pro for iOS without the watermark.
Note: If you're subscribed to Flixel Cloud Web+Apps, click here to learn how to get started.
If you're having trouble removing the watermark from your licensed copy of Cinemagraph Pro for iOS, here's how you can troubleshoot:
- Launch iTunes on your computer
- Go to the Account menu and click Sign In...
- Sign in to the iTunes Store
- Go to the Account menu and click View My Account...
- Find your Purchase History and click See All
- Look for Cinemagraph Pro and click on the arrow button to view the purchase details
- Check if the price of Cinemagraph Pro is listed as 'Free' or shows the cost
If it says 'Free', you may have used another Apple ID to purchase the license. Repeat these steps with all your other Apple accounts to find the Apple ID connected to the license purchase.
If it does list the cost and you're still experiencing issues removing the watermark from Cinemagraph Pro for iOS, delete the current version of Cinemagraph Pro from your iOS device and download it again while signed into the App Store with the correct Apple ID.