Cinemagraph Pro for iOS is sold exclusively on the App Store. If you purchased Cinemagraph Pro for iOS, your license is connected to the Apple ID that purchased it. As long as you're signed in to your iOS device with the Apple ID which purchased it, you should have the licensed version. If you're having trouble removing the watermark from your licensed copy of Cinemagraph Pro for iOS, follow the troubleshooting instructions below.
The following instructions are for licensed Cinemagraph Pro for iOS users only. Click here to learn how to get started with a Flixel Plan.
- Launch iTunes on your computer
- Go to the Account menu and click Sign In...
- Sign in to the iTunes Store
- Go to the Account menu and click View My Account...
- Find your Purchase History and click See All
- Look for Cinemagraph Pro and click on the arrow button to view the purchase details
- Check if the price of Cinemagraph Pro is listed as 'Free' or shows the price
If the price is listed as 'Free', you may have used another Apple ID to purchase the license. Repeat these steps with all your other Apple accounts to find the Apple ID connected to the license purchase.
If it does list the price and you're still experiencing issues removing the watermark from Cinemagraph Pro for iOS, delete the current version of Cinemagraph Pro from your iOS device and download it again while signed into the App Store with the correct Apple ID. If you continue experiencing problems removing the watermark, contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a screenshot of the purchase details in your Purchase History.