Flixel Plan subscribers can apply custom watermarks to their uploaded cinemagraphs. Select Watermarks under the account tab on flixel.com to add a custom watermark to any or all of the cinemagraphs on your profile.
- Sign in to your account on flixel.com
- Select Watermarks under the account tab
- Select Upload Watermark to upload a new watermark. Proceed to the next step if the watermark you want to use already appears under My Watermarks.
- Select the cinemagraph(s) you want to apply the watermark to
- Go to Edit Selected and select Add Watermark
- Select your watermark
- Select the placement of your watermark using the white dots
- Adjust the size of your watermark using the slider
- Save your changes
All uploaded watermarks will appear under My Watermarks. Select a watermark to view all associated cinemagraphs. To delete a watermark, hover over it and click the red X.
Check out Managing your Flixel Gallery to learn how to control the privacy settings, sharing options, and destination links for your uploaded cinemagraphs.