Flixel Plan subscribers have the ability to apply custom watermarks to their uploaded cinemagraphs. Subscribers can add custom watermarks to any or all of the cinemagraphs in their Flixel gallery by going to the Watermarks page under the account tab.
- Sign in to your Flixel account on flixel.com
- Go to your account by hovering over the avatar and select Watermarks
- Upload a watermark
- Select the cinemagraph(s) you want to apply the watermark to
- Go to Edit Selected and select Add Watermark
- Select a watermark
- Click on one of the white dots to select the placement of your watermark
- Use the slider to adjust the size of your watermark
- Save your changes
Note: Once you upload a watermark, it will appear under My Watermarks. If your watermark has already been uploaded, you can skip step 3 listed above. Under My Watermarks you can select a watermark to view all associated cinemagraphs. To delete a watermark, hover over it and click the red X at the upper right corner of the watermark.