The best way to get started with Persecond for macOS is by watching the tutorial video below. The tutorial will help you gain a better understanding of where the product features are located and how to apply them before creating your first timelapse video. Continue reading to learn how to navigate the app and create timelapses in Persecond for macOS.
Navigating Persecond for macOS
Select Account & License under the Cinemagraph Pro menu or use the keyboard shortcut ⌥⌘A (Option-Command-A) to manage your account.
- Drag and drop an image sequence into the editor or select Browse for Images to add images. Images may also be add under the File menu or using the keyboard shortcut ⌘O (Command-O).
- Drag the trimmer handles on the timeline to select the content of your timelapse.
- Drag the slider below the timeline to adjust the speed of your timelapse to be faster or slower.
- Select Reverse if you want to reverse the playback of your timelapse.
- Export your timelapse to share on your social channels or import into Cinemagraph Pro to create a timelapse cinemagraph or upload to flixel.com.