Cinemagraph Pro for macOS and iOS offer the same powerful features that allow you to create professional-quality cinemagraphs in minutes. Whether you’re editing at home, the office, or on-the-go, you can easily transfer your cinemagraph documents between your macOS and iOS devices. Continue reading to learn the best ways to transfer Cinemagraph Pro documents from your Mac.
Airdrop allows you to share content to nearby macOS and iOS devices. To enable AirDrop on your Mac, open Finder and go to AirDrop or use the keyboard shortcut ⇧⌘R (Shift-Command-R). Under ‘Allow me to be discovered by’ select Everyone. To enable AirDrop on iOS, go to Settings > General > AirDrop and select Everyone. Follow the steps below to AirDrop cinemagraph documents from your Mac.
- Locate your Cinemagraph Pro document
- Open Finder and go to AirDrop or use the keyboard shortcut ⇧⌘R
- Drag and drop the document onto the device you want to send it to
iCloud is used to store data and keep your content updated across all devices. To enable iCloud Drive on your Mac, open System Preferences and check iCloud Drive. Follow the steps below to save your document to iCloud in Cinemagraph Pro for macOS.
- Open Cinemagraph Pro macOS
- Drag and drop a video into the welcome window or select Browse to create a new document. A new document may also be created under the File menu or using the keyboard shortcut ⌘N (Command-N).
- When prompted to save your document, select iCloud Drive under the location dropdown menu
Note: You can also select Save As under the File menu or use the keyboard shortcut ⇧⌘S (Shift-Command-S) and select iCloud Drive to save your document to iCloud.