Our new three-part tutorial series will guide you through the entire cinemagraph creation process from concept to export using Cinemagraph Pro. You will learn about cinemagraph composition, creating perfect loops and editing in Cinemagraph Pro for macOS. By the end, you’ll know how to easily create cinemagraphs that your clients and audiences will love.
You can download all the demo documents used in our tutorials here to follow along and practice!
In our Getting Started Tutorial you'll learn the following:
- What is a cinemagraph?
- Tools you need to create cinemagraphs
- How to compose a cinemagraph
- How to use Cinemagraph Pro for macOS
- How to create a bounce loop
- How to use preset filters for cinemagraphs
- Editing and exporting your cinemagraph
In our Intermediate Tutorial you'll learn the following:
- How to compose a product cinemagraph
- How to adjust the brush/eraser size, hardness and opacity for precise masking
- How to create a repeat loop using the crossfade
- How to stylize your cinemagraph with presets and colour correcting adjustments
- How to save your own presets
In our Advanced Tutorial you'll learn the following:
- How to compose a cinemagraph with a body part in motion
- How to precisely mask
- How to create the perfect loop
- How to build your own presets