The Cinemagraph Pro 2.1.1 for macOS update fixed an issue for imported videos with incomplete color properties on macOS 10.12 Sierra. The masked area on exported cinemagraphs was black on macOS devices with wide color displays or color-shifted on others.
New cinemagraphs created in Cinemagraph Pro for macOS should not be affected by this issue after the software update. The preferred method to fix the cinemagraphs that were affected by this issue was to recreate them from the original source video.
If you no longer have access to the source video, follow these instructions:
- Download Fix Cinemagraph Color Profile.app
- Drag 'Fix Cinemagraph Color Profile.app' to the Dock
- In Finder, select the .cinemagraph document that exports the mask incorrectly
- Control+click on the document and click Show Package Contents
- Drag the movie.mov file onto the 'Fix Cinemagraph Color Profile.app' in the Dock
- Click OK
- Open the .cinemagraph document and export
If you're still experiencing this problem on the latest version of Cinemagraph Pro for macOS, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and include a screenshot of your system overview. Send us as much information as possible and we'll work with you to get the issue resolved!